• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square Wire Alternatives

solareclipse2

Oakley Beginner
Hello all!

First let me say I love Oakley glasses, second to say I'm very particular about my glasses is putting it nicely. I've tried on dozens of glasses but the only ones that have fit nicely and were comfortable so far have been my Square Wires.

I've tried the Conductor 6 and Conductor 8 so far. The Conductor 6 is too small and the Conductor 8 is probably fine but the shape is different enough from my Square Wire that it bothers me. Like I said, there's something wrong with me.

In the event something horrible happens, and I can't replace them, what would the forum suggest as a suitable alternative?

Hello all!

First let me say I love Oakley glasses, second to say I'm very particular about my glasses is putting it nicely. I've tried on dozens of glasses but the only ones that have fit nicely and were comfortable so far have been my Square Wires.

I've tried the Conductor 6 and Conductor 8 so far. The Conductor 6 is too small and the Conductor 8 is probably fine but the shape is different enough from my Square Wire that it bothers me. Like I said, there's something wrong with me.

In the event something horrible happens, and I can't replace them, what would the forum suggest as a suitable alternative?

There were many versions of the square wires. Do you know which one you have or can you post a picture?

Latest Posts

Back