• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X Frogskins ROYGBIV

I ordered those as well. Honestly, the others really don't interest me very much. If they end up like the rest of the recent Staple releases they wont be all that limited anyway. If that's the case I'll probably pick of the frog 35th later.

Yea I agree. Much like the 35th anniversary pairs. Question for the Frog experts. Do the 35th pairs fit larger than the reg Frogskins? I found the reg ones too small on my face. But just slightly.

Yea I agree. Much like the 35th anniversary pairs. Question for the Frog experts. Do the 35th pairs fit larger than the reg Frogskins? I found the reg ones too small on my face. But just slightly.
My 35th par fit me a little more snug I would say which I prefer (I have a small head) but to be honest I only have one pair. I know that no matter what gen it seems like frogs vary a little bit no matter what.

I think they fit a little tighter than standard frogs, but that may just be me. I've got a large noggin. Lenses are larger on the 35th anniversary pairs though

I guess what I should have said was I found the lenses a bit smaller on my head. Not the overall fit. So the lenses are larger in the 35th pairs... Hmmm

I guess what I should have said was I found the lenses a bit smaller on my head. Not the overall fit. So the lenses are larger in the 35th pairs... Hmmm
They are very appealing. I can take a side by side tonight if you want. One of the benefits too is that the frame itself is slimmer because it has the flat hinges instead of the build on plastic one.

From what I know, standard frogs lenses are 55 and 35th lenses are 57

1624372697899.png