• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Store Front question.....?

From a store today if you can believe that...I saw it before I bought it but got it anyway...I knew this was a know issue just curious of what over people have done when they discovered theirs missing.

I understand you reggavegga maybe the time has come that people "get" a pice of oakley "hardware" like the Berlin Wall or the China wall too...
It will be a egoist pleasure that you have a real pice of the " oakley spirit "
From diferent places I travel I took mostly stones

If you have puctures pleas show us

From a store today if you can believe that...I saw it before I bought it but got it anyway...I knew this was a know issue just curious of what over people have done when they discovered theirs missing.
A lot of the items that were missing the bolts had them inside the box. If it wasn't inside the box that means whoever opened the box before you was not careful and lost it.

Yeah they were only friction-fitted and a number came out from vibration during shipping. Which means they were still in the box somewhere. I think I had one come out but I found it and pressed it back in.

Haven't heard of anybody fabbing replacements. Probably would just take finding a dowel or rod with the appropriate diameter, etching it to match the finish, then snipping it to length.

Latest Posts

Back