• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight Jacket 2.0 lense question.

Jon the Don

Pork Chop Express
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
Just about to take delivery of a pair Straight Jacket 2.0's with Grey Polarized lenses, this being my first pair of non X-Metal frame I am a little bit ignorant on the lense options available, I have seen on the Oakley Website that there are a few options available but what I am really after are a pair of Chrome lenses.

Does anyone know if Oakley made these available for the above frame or is it a case of finding a donor lense (if one with the correct curvature exists?) and having a chat with @Chris A Hardaway?

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure the was a chrome option. I didn't do much digging so maybe someone else knows? I saw black iridium, Ruby, fire, +red Iridium, bronze, grey, but never saw chrome.

The should be an easy donor for sj2.0 though. Straightlink!

Thanks for the information @Chris A Hardaway.

I have found out on O-Review that they did release a model with Chrome lenses, can't see anywhere that sells the Chrome lense separately so I will message Oakley and see what the score is.

Out of interest what would be the cost if you cut some from the donor Straightlink?

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks pal.

I decided to resurrect this old thread rather than start a new one.

I checked the donor guide list created by Cacatman. Does anyone know if there are any good donor options for the SJ2 other than the Straightlink? Turbine perhaps?

Turbine works if you are ok w a flatter lens that isn't the original base curve. My opinion is the optics turn out totally wearable for daily use.
Are there any other lenses with the right base curve that would work?

Back