• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stretchline case

15 of the stretchline? So that's where they all went. How bad a shape they in if they need restored.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I disassemble everything, polish all the plexi, replace anything broken like feet, lights etc. The mega cases are labor intensive. The stretchline will rust easily so they need to be blued.these are actually good so I won't need to do much.

No, I mean 15 cases total. Two stretchline cases, one square O and the stretched Oakley logo, a triple wide, two double aluminum mega cases, two black 3.0. A brown square O case, two RX cases, a wardrobe cabinet, 6 single mega cases. Sorry. I meant 17
Oh. Holy sh*t that's a lot of cases. No wonder I can't find any lol. That's a great variety to have.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

IMG_1825.JPG
Having this helps too. I get unlimited mileage anytime I rent. Lol

I disassemble everything, polish all the plexi, replace anything broken like feet, lights etc. The mega cases are labor intensive. The stretchline will rust easily so they need to be blued.these are actually good so I won't need to do much.

Missed this reply completely. That is a lot of work, but is what needs to be done in order to have some real nice cases.

Back