• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Sub Zero #4 Planet X - Stretchline

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is an original pair of Sub Zero #4's. I bought these new in 1995 (see receipt pic). I wore these for a short while when they were new, then they went into a case in a cabinet for the last 27 years.
Overall condition is really nice, but not mint. A few very fine scratches on the lens, but does not affect vision. Has original nose piece, along with original earsocks. The nose piece is in excellent condition, but the one earsock has a slight tear in it, just from age I suppose. Original paint on the stretchline Oakley logos on both sides is fantastic.

edit: forgot to mention that the hinges are in perfect condition, still tight.

Comes with original box - I purchased these new at a bike store, and he grabbed the wrong box from under the counter. The box reflects a #3 red iridium sub zero. I remember that I noticed when I got home, but didn't care too much. So, that's why the sticker on the box doesn't match as it's really fine print. Box is ever so slightly yellowed with age.

Also comes with original microfiber bag, back when they were gray.
Comes with the original warranty card
Comes with original receipt
And comes with a brand new set of vintage black earsocks that I bought at the time. Never used. I'll include these since the one on the glasses has a tear in it if you wanted to swap them out. These seem to be near impossible to find these days, but I have no use for them anymore.

Everything seen and mentioned is $275.00 shipped within the continental US. Will ship internationally too, but it will cost more for shipping. Naturally, glasses are sold as is.

PM for any further info if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

SZ 1.jpg

SZ 2.jpg

SZ 3.jpg

SZ 4.jpg

SZ 5.jpg

SZ 6.jpg

SZ 7.jpg

SZ 8.jpg

SZ 9.jpg

SZ 91.jpg

SZ 92.jpg

SZ 93.jpg