• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggested glasses case?

Tayu

Oakley Beginner
KCMO
I just got my sunglasses back from the X-Man customs. Got them tightened and new rubber bits and whatnot. I have never actually had a case for them (someone, we don't know who, left them in my friend's car years ago, and he gave them to me), so they were in a bit of a rough shape, but they were comfortable and I liked them. Now they're fixed up and I want to keep them looking nice.
Should I get a hard case AND one of those little cloth bags? Or is a hard case enough?
photo_2021-07-12_14-49-03.jpg

I just got my sunglasses back from the X-Man customs. Got them tightened and new rubber bits and whatnot. I have never actually had a case for them (someone, we don't know who, left them in my friend's car years ago, and he gave them to me), so they were in a bit of a rough shape, but they were comfortable and I liked them. Now they're fixed up and I want to keep them looking nice.
Should I get a hard case AND one of those little cloth bags? Or is a hard case enough?
View attachment 881589
Hard case should be enough

I always do bag and case! I also keep another microfiber bag or cloth in there for cleaning, the first bag is just for storage.

You’ve been signed up since 2016, just make 11 more posts and pm me your address, I’ll send you a bag and cloth to get you started

You should have a microfiber pouch even with the hard case. It'll help protect the lens when in the case. And I'm sure you'll need to wipe your glasses at some point.
That makes sense! I never knew i could still scratch up the lens inside the case. But i always have a MF cleaning cloth inside the case

I always do bag and case! I also keep another microfiber bag or cloth in there for cleaning, the first bag is just for storage.

You’ve been signed up since 2016, just make 11 more posts and pm me your address, I’ll send you a bag and cloth to get you started
At his current pace, he'll PM you in 2030 sometime.

Back