• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions on a smart casual mens coat/jacket?

jdd32

X Metal Workshop
Sydney
I went to the O store and had a browse online at the O jackets/coats for mens. Found some nice feeling materials and good styling ones but not sure on how well hey hold up with keeping oneself warm against the wind chill. There's scant details of the products on the website for those that even exist online.

Does anyone own a few of these and can provide some feedback on what to look out for etc? Don't want to blow a few hundred and get frozen out on the streets :)

I went to the O store and had a browse online at the O jackets/coats for mens. Found some nice feeling materials and good styling ones but not sure on how well hey hold up with keeping oneself warm against the wind chill. There's scant details of the products on the website for those that even exist online.

Does anyone own a few of these and can provide some feedback on what to look out for etc? Don't want to blow a few hundred and get frozen out on the streets :)
How cold does it get in Australia?

As low as 33F; usually around 50F

Not quite requiring a snow jacket, just something thick enough to block out wind. The Operative Jacket looks pretty cool in black ( Oakley Operative Jacket in ERMINE | Oakley ) but I can't seem to find them locally. There's similar styles but the naming on jackets are quite vague... they're just "Icon jacket"

Back