• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sunglass Sale new 3/27/19

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
It’s just a rhetoric comment. You inquired but then said you can’t get it. Confusion LOL

No worries. Just trying to be funny is all
Ya I know was just wondering if was available so I knew how much I needed to steal

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It’s just a rhetoric comment. You inquired but then said you can’t get it. Confusion LOL

No worries. Just trying to be funny is all
The truth is often said in jest.
-Eminem

I just didnt want to think I was someone who always asked but never bought that's far from me

Username Hidden said:
Ya I know was just wondering if was available so I knew how much I needed to steal

I won’t lower the price on any of these boxed sets. Most come with extra lenses box and zippered vaults. These are def worth the value. Firm

Username Hidden said:
I won’t lower the price on any of these boxed sets. Most come with extra lenses box and zippered vaults. These are def worth the value. Firm
Wasnt trying I think its a great deal if I would have seen last week it would have been sold I just have bad luck or need a better job

Username Hidden said:
Wasnt trying I think its a great deal if I would have seen last week it would have been sold I just have bad luck or need a better job

For sure. Understandable. I do trades as well depending on what you have.

Unfortunately only one of everything and too attached to let go lol