• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass values

Kind of feel like I’m a new student and I entered a room full of principles, all ready to pounce about what you’re doing wrong.

There is no true value to what it’s worth, there’s no site or list of what they are worth. It’s only worth what someone is willing to pay, here we have a general value of what it’s worth. You can put any price you want on your items. Generally if it’s out of range people will comment, most people will see it and move on. And it will sit the exchange section. But most people agree what a fair price and range are on glasses for the community. So your asking price for you XX are way off for the community, you may have a better chance selling on eBay or another site.

Plus the pair your selling isn’t rare there were three generations of that pair, so the value not that high for it, unlike the Plasma XX which only had one generation

Last edited:
Thank you for your response and I agree somewhat of what you’re saying. I’ve sold a lot of things and buyers will tell you what your item is worth, they either sell or sit. The only issue I had is that the value what the community said my item is worth has been roughly $200 less than what I have already been offered so it’s hard to take them serious. Time will tell.
Thank you

You did the right thing by asking for a value, but when you basically doubled it you put blood in the water for comments. This is a great forum-hope you stick around and GLWS.

Back