• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tapatalk Upgrade.

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
I just got an offer to uprade my paid tapatalk app to a more expensive tapatalk version. Anyone have it and if so what is the benefit to the upgrade?

I'm using it right now, I kind of like it a bit more but takes getting used to. The only big difference is the photo uploading and editing. The layout is very different but I think its an upgrade. What sucks though is that both Tapatalk apps alert me whereas I figured it was an upgrade as opposed to a whole different app. I don't want to scrap my old Tapatalk but redundant alerting is annoying.

Using the new version now as well. It will take some getting used to for sure. The layout is completely different. Haven't tried the photo sharing options etc.

I have been using it since it came out and like the interface of it. I wouldn't say that it's leaps and bounds over version 1, but I would say it is worth the upgrade.

The photo server has been intermittent on both versions recently and is very frustrating.

I have the free version and as it took maybe a day or two to feel comfortable with it I think it is a good upgrade.

Back