• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Team Bright Green Earsocks!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Does anybody have any Team Bright Green Earsocks they are selling, or wishing to trade me (I have grey and white)?! It's all I need to complete my custom echelon jawbone's. Would really love to have them on my pair! Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Does anybody have any Team Bright Green Earsocks they are selling, or wishing to trade me (I have grey and white)?! It's all I need to complete my custom echelon jawbone's. Would really love to have them on my pair! Thanks!
I got some for my radars through Oakley customer care...you might try giving them a call!

Username Hidden said:
I got some for my radars through Oakley customer care...you might try giving them a call!

Yeah that is my next step!

I was able to get a set from Oakley directly too. Only $12 delivered.

Username Hidden said:

I just called Oakley, I think I got them for free.... Either way, can't wait until they come!

Oakley is awesome.

greenjersey said:
I just called Oakley, I think I got them for free.... Either way, can't wait until they come!

I got 3 sets sent to me free of charge! Lol she didn't even ask any questions just "I'll go ahead and get those out to you"

Username Hidden said:
I got 3 sets sent to me free of charge! Lol she didn't even ask any questions just "I'll go ahead and get those out to you"

Yeah I had this awesome guy and he was like "sure let's get those out to you right away!". I love Oakley, and being treated like a multi-million dollar sponsored athlete!

Awesome work mate! Glad to see it worked out.

Back