• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanksgiving to all Veteran's

InfiniteHero

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
United States
Hi guy's,
Just wanted to post a thread for Thanking all Veteran's on the forum for the sacrifices you made on all American's behalf. The military lifestyle is trying at times and especially during the holidays. I had to fortune to be working in San Diego for the past three weeks and made a trip up to the Mt Soledad WW1+2 memorial. The views from the top are spectacular with the city of San Diego to the south, Coronado beach (West Coast home of the Seals) and Mission Bay. The mountain is in La Jolla, CA and to the north has wonderful views of the ocean. I took a bunch of pictures for all to enjoy and of course one had to have a current pair of Juliets in them. Once again Thanks to all Veterans and their family members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special shout out for the Special Operations Community!!!!
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0098.jpg
IMG_0107.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG

Thank you for your service and Happy Thanksgiving. Beautiful pics Andrew, been there many times myself.

Thanks bro. Wish i had known you were out here, i would of set something up.

Sorry buddy, I never know if I have a day off when working or if I have time what time it is. I wanted to run up to HQ and grab a few things, but never could find the time to go. Only time I did have was the day I left and it would have been during rush hour in the morning going north out of SD, or late afternoon one of the days. When I work I work everyday that I am out of town so time is very limited and does change by the minute. I was actually able to get away for dinner that afternoon and night and my Aunt live on that hill in La Jolla so worked out very nice. I might be back out there late spring, if so then will make sure we get something going.

Those are fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing. A salute to all of current military men and women and our veterans.

Back