• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Airwave Revolution!

Here in the US they were actually recalled because of software issues so hopefully they have all the issues fixed next season.

Short battery life, they caused me a headache the remote control is poor design. It's a amazing awesome idea but swing and a miss.

Short battery life, they caused me a headache the remote control is poor design. It's a amazing awesome idea but swing and a miss.

We think that Oakley have ironed out some technical issues from last season's including the battery life. Having tried the Airwave myself, the remote control is something that you get used to after a while, but you're right it is a bit of a knack at first!

Oakley needs to do a golf gps m- frame seems a way better and easier idea to pull off seamless

In terms of functionality. I was pretty impressed. I was able to use it on the slopes. Clocked myself at 59mph. The GPS map is a great feature. It's great to know where you are on a huge mountain and where the lifts are at.

Back