• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Hundreds x Oakley colab Eyejacket

Sounds like they do t want to sell to us dirty collectors anyway...

Screenshot_20240507_185552_Threads.jpg

Perhaps he’s referring to the eBay resellers and stock-X flippers
Or he is tooting his own horn wishing his little online kiddie store was cool enough to carry any real status. I would think the flippers would have figured it out already there isn't even a $50 bill flip in a collaboration EJ. The Kith have been selling at $300 then after fee's blah blah blah... there just isn't enough left to fill a pipe. It kills me how people think everything "limited" is going to double in value as soon as the stock runs out. That is the same as someone back in the day buying a Juliet for $275 and then standing out in the mall parking lot trying to sell it for $500 2 days later. Its just crazy! If you are not into this because you love it and am willing to wait years to see an investment return then personally I hope the botters get stuck with 50 a piece and nothing to pay the bills with.

Or he is tooting his own horn wishing his little online kiddie store was cool enough to carry any real status. I would think the flippers would have figured it out already there isn't even a $50 bill flip in a collaboration EJ. The Kith have been selling at $300 then after fee's blah blah blah... there just isn't enough left to fill a pipe. It kills me how people think everything "limited" is going to double in value as soon as the stock runs out. That is the same as someone back in the day buying a Juliet for $275 and then standing out in the mall parking lot trying to sell it for $500 2 days later. It’s just crazy! If you are not into this because you love it and am willing to wait years to see an investment return then personally I hope the botters get stuck with 50 a piece and nothing to pay the bills with.
I couldn’t agree more . Isn’t it the hype that creates the demand though . If you create enough of a buzz people see $ £ ¥ € signs before they see the product itself . People see easy money before anything else and collectors invariably pay the price for that .

Or he is tooting his own horn wishing his little online kiddie store was cool enough to carry any real status. I would think the flippers would have figured it out already there isn't even a $50 bill flip in a collaboration EJ. The Kith have been selling at $300 then after fee's blah blah blah... there just isn't enough left to fill a pipe. It kills me how people think everything "limited" is going to double in value as soon as the stock runs out. That is the same as someone back in the day buying a Juliet for $275 and then standing out in the mall parking lot trying to sell it for $500 2 days later. Its just crazy! If you are not into this because you love it and am willing to wait years to see an investment return then personally I hope the botters get stuck with 50 a piece and nothing to pay the bills with.
the hundreds has been a mainstay streetwear brand for over 20 years so i think he will be fine with his 'little kiddie store'. by hardcore community, i'm sure he means getting it in the hands of enthusiasts rather than the reseller circuit but there is only so much you can do regarding supply/demand.

the hundreds has been a mainstay streetwear brand for over 20 years so i think he will be fine with his 'little kiddie store'. by hardcore community, i'm sure he means getting it in the hands of enthusiasts rather than the reseller circuit but there is only so much you can do regarding supply/demand.
guess I missed its significance completely over 20 years then... LOL!

Last edited:
Back