• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Hundreds x Oakley colab Eyejacket

Nope...

I guess we can belive what he said in his post...lol.

"Reserved for our hardcore community. Not for sale otherwise."

Lol they reposted this on thier IG...lol

Screenshot_20240508_230644_Instagram.jpg

Damn. Now I feel bad for posting this thread and wasting people's time.... sorry for the bait and switch I guess...
If nothing else its an entertaining thread... makes me chuckle this guy is treating the release like its the first and only ever EJ collab when in fact he is at the bottom of a long progressively more boring list with each release. The whole idea of Oakley doing this is to bring in potential new customers for these no names that might would never have shopped your site before and making them aware you exist... This guy has it completely backwards.

i know that it must be hard to get a grasp on counter culture over in Montana, but just because you don’t know what the brand is, doesn’t mean it’s a ‘stupid collab’. both brands are based in southern california and share a similar DNA, hell i’d bet Bobby was probably wearing oakley before you were.

a lot of you need to get a grasp on reality. crying about false scarcity and resellers but you’re quick to charge over market for XM in the exchange. too little pairs - boo Lux and boo flippers, too many pairs - boo Lux boo QC. yeah resellers suck but that’s an internal Oakley issue, not a societal issue. head on down to orange county and let them know! if anything, his verbiage seems to WANT to get it into the hands of people like yourself… but guess that’s not good enough. all good more for the rest of us then :)
Counter culture?
IMG_8772.gif

Back