• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

9461531789_fc7e815449_n.jpg
9464311866_cc6d00becb_n.jpg

Bought these online. M frame Hybrid.
Is it ok on my face or is it small for my huge jaw.
Im thinking on selling them if not.

They look good without the helmet. With the helmet they look too small.
Had you posted this yesterday I would have traded you a sweep lens of the same color for the hybrid. I cut down the sweep into a hybrid of a hybrid yesterday.

I agree with Beancooker. They look fine with the helmet, but not without.

Having said that, I always think that with shield sports frames such as the M-Frame and Radar etc. They always look a bit ridiculous as a casual frame without the accompanying sports gear.

Thanks guys. Appreciate your views. I know It looks ridiculous with and without. Im just trying it hard to look good on me. Oh well thats what you get buying online. :)

Yeah. I would say a Sweep or even a Heater. See if you can try one of each on in a store and make your decision from there.

I used to always use Sweep in my old M-Frames. I found them a great lens shape for cycling.

9461531789_fc7e815449_n.jpg
9464311866_cc6d00becb_n.jpg

Bought these online. M frame Hybrid.
Is it ok on my face or is it small for my huge jaw.
Im thinking on selling them if not.

IMO I think the frame looks too small (referring to how wide they are). Not sure how the M hybrid's compare to the Radarlock's but as far as the picture with you wearing them with the helmet I would say they are fine and you are good to go.
I could not see these being for casual wear however when it comes to Radarlock's maybe it is just my face but they are my favorite casual wear Oakley's that I own. Maybe having a larger head/face helps.

So again just IMO keep them if you want to use them for biking...but I would definitely not wear them for casual use. I also think (again just my opinion) that the Radarlock XL's would suit you better as far as looks go. I love the Radarlock XL's for biking but would not wear these for casual wear as they do tend to make me sort of look like I just stepped off a Spaceship,lol.

Last edited:
Hybrid looks good to me. Sweep might be fine as well, but it's not a bigger lens than Hybrid.Go ahead and wear them. So long as they work good, are comfortable, and have the peripheral coverage you're looking for.

I don't think Heater would suit you.

Back