• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

A buddy let me try out his fast jackets he no longer wears. Do they work?

egyte7uj.jpg

6aqu8u3e.jpg

If not, any recommendations?

honestly i think theyre a little too wide/large for you.. i dont know alot about the sport frames but ill bet some jupiter sq would fit you well

+1 on the HJ 2.0. Maybe the Flaks too if you are looking for a sport frame but go with the regular lenses, not XLJ. For Lifestyle, check out the Fives Squared. For Active, maybe the Straight Jacket due to it's wrap or maybe some Minute 2.0s or Canteens of which there are plenty to be found on ebay.

honestly i think theyre a little too wide/large for you.. i dont know alot about the sport frames but ill bet some jupiter sq would fit you well

Thanks for the input. I'll have to check them out! I also felt that they are a little wide near the temples!

Half Jacket 2.0 is a smaller fit with a similar style to the Fast Jacket. I'd give those a shot if I were you.

Will do! I plan on taking a look at some other ones tonight!

+1 on the HJ 2.0. Maybe the Flaks too if you are looking for a sport frame but go with the regular lenses, not XLJ. For Lifestyle, check out the Fives Squared. For Active, maybe the Straight Jacket due to it's wrap or maybe some Minute 2.0s or Canteens of which there are plenty to be found on ebay.

Thanks for all the recommendations! I'll make sure to give them a look! I definitely want a sport frame but soon after I'll snag a life style. A guy needs options haha!

Back