• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale The Sale Thread - WIDE SELECTION INSIDE!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, selling of some of my collection, being out of a job its taking a drain on the bank account.

All prices are excluding shipping (which is usually $20-25 international). paypal only, buyer pays fees (5%) or send by gift (and pays any fees incurred, usually the occasional 1%). All prices in USD.

1. T-Pain edition Split Thump, Polished black/ Black Irid Lens. $190
non etched lens has one minor scratch, that is not noticeable to me when worn although it is in the region that may affect vision (albeit very minorly). pics below. Frame has light marks here and there (typical polished black), all the decals and prints are perfect, includes teddybear bag and Oakley charge/transfer USB cable.
yzu6evum.jpg

abe8y9up.jpg

scratch can be seen here
epe8u4yg.jpg

2.LARGE Square Ballistic Nylon vault for Electronic Sunglasses $80
Great condition, foam is perfect. The Split Thump lived in here mostly.
mamymahy.jpg

6ygumera.jpg

3. Who Is This Kid Hijinx, Polished Black/Warm Grey, Super low serial number "88". $320
100% Mint IN BOX, only taken out of box for pictures. Pictures speak for themselves.. =)
yravyda7.jpg

ytypu7e9.jpg

y6u2y4aj.jpg

4. Pampered, Tortoise/Bronze POLARIZED $120.
100% MINT in BOX, bought for gf but she doesnt want any more pairs lol. I noticed the front of the frame doesnt have the tortoise print, only the arms. gives a nice and clean "10W40" look. Great pair of dailys for the missus. Comes with a superb clutch-style case, very stylish.
ane3yja6.jpg

areterys.jpg

e8e2y5y7.jpg

5. Vintage FATCAT, Cream/Gold Iridium. $150
100% MINT in BOX. Bought when i wanted to start collecting stretchlines but it never happened, the red bag is really sexy.
hu3e6ava.jpg

ure8agyg.jpg

2edupe2y.jpg

6. Unknown, Matte Rootbeer/Gold Iridium. $150
Bought when i was crazy for gold iridium lenses. very cool vintage design, sculpted arms, fits like a better version of the minute. Was supposed to be NIB but arrived had 2 small dots on the lens, and the bag tag was removed for some reason..
a7apa2av.jpg

7. Bob Burnquist Fuel Cell, Reground Black/Warm Grey. $120
NEW IN BOX. Custom etched Recycling logo on the lens (this really should have been how it was OEM). wood icons, and special cloth. Never worn but has the typical polished black frame marks all over if you scrutinize.
qynabaga.jpg

usury7u3.jpg

nuzuryzu.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You have an hour to upload pics. Ha! Kidding, man you're selling the Ti Clear crosshair?!

Wow nice pairs. Great selection of some vintage pieces. GLWS. I already have the same fatcat and splice colorways. Thinking about the scar though. I have butterscotch and black chrome.

9. Vintage Zero 0.4, Glitter Gulch/ Gold iridium.
TRADED
New in box, was a local find and it got me into all the zeros. Rare to have this box!!! Lenses has one very small and light mark, nothing that affects any vision.
9e7ezama.jpg

8yqa4ahu.jpg

10. Hobbit 3D Gascans, Polished Black/HDO3D. $150
New in Box, the arm details are very nice. this came without the pin.
yvu3ugu7.jpg

4u5ume2e.jpg

11. Vintage Scar, Persimmon/ Black Iridium. SOLD and PAID
Mint in BOX. the persimmon is a very unique colorway. lugs on temples are Xmetal titanium (like on juliet). Vintage black iridium is a very strong mirror effect.. looks great!
by8u8e2a.jpg

12. Vintage Splice, FMJ+/Crystal Black/Ice Iridium. $220
New in BOX. I have gone through 4 different pairs of this colorway to find one that was this level of minty-fresh. its as perfect as it gets, this example seems to have a very thick FMJ coat which may have protected it from the classic peeling issue. Box is a hard find, and is in perfect shape.
y9ezevub.jpg

13. Jupiter Factory Lite, Black/Red/ Black iridium polarized. $220
New (bag only). One of Oakleys best innovations in recent days, this is bound to become a classic. Front is aluminium and arms are carbon fiber. It is just a tad on the tight side of fitting, but a great looking pair nonetheless.
2y8u2aqu.jpg

jerupyny.jpg

14. New Eye Jacket, Smoke/ Black Iridium (Subglass Hut Exclusive!) $140
Bag only, Mint. the frame needs to be seen- it is a smoky grey pearl, SO nice.

15. Eye Jacket Gen1, 10W40/Vintage black iridium (strong mirror). $120
Bag only. Never worn/used. Lenses perfect. frame has some internal fracture lines from age under one orbital (see pics).

7u8erupy.jpg

a8uvy4u9.jpg

Phew. That was just the stuff I had in 2 of the small boxes... theres another 2 larger boxes to go!

More to be listed soon as i take pics, look for my WATCHES, FROGSKINS and XMETALS in the appropriate sections as i get to them.

Mods - pics to come (have to upload from my phone)

Last edited:
So tempted on the JFL's but I cant spend the money right now.

Shoot me some info and a better pic of the end of the box on the Crosshair. I dont know anything about these but Im interested. Is the lens etched?

Username Hidden said:
Shoot me some info and a better pic of the end of the box on the Crosshair. I dont know anything about these but Im interested. Is the lens etched?
pm otw

PM'd on the Zeros and Scar.

pms all replied. thanks for the interest guys, i will post more on saturday..

Scar sold to bopper. Eyejackets added!!