• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

xman3.jpg
@THE X-MAN - is that your plasma and your xmetal ??

Or is that OEM Plasma ??

Hey XMan, I want to see a TiO2 you've done

Just to see the difference in Plasma and XMetal 😊

Unless I start with a plasma,that combo for me isn't very good..... It's one of the reasons I took it off the order form.

Unless I start with a plasma,that combo for me isn't very good..... It's one of the reasons I took it off the order form.
Yeah, that's why I'm asking...

I have a Plasma XX you did for me, but it's a shade darker than my OEM Plasma Juliet, which can be somewhat mistaken for XMetal...

I got 2 pair I want to send to you when I get back in the states - I haven't sent them because I'm not 100% sure there will be enough contrast between the two colors...

...and all I have for comparison is the XX Plasma you did for me...

Top is OEM TiO2

Bottom is XMan Plasma

You can see the nose bridges look really similar, so I was wanting to know if maybe you revised the way you did your Plasma 🤘🏼

Your Plasma is a perfect blend of OEM Plasma and XMetal 😆😆

4D191019-8FE9-4A57-BC17-8330BF41FE12.jpeg

For you I'll do whatever I have to...... Let's talk about what you want me to do and I'll figure out a way to get it done. In a nutshell I'll have to do some polishing.

For you I'll do whatever I have to...... Let's talk about what you want me to do and I'll figure out a way to get it done. In a nutshell I'll have to do some polishing.
I want to send you an XX and another Hammerstem Juliet 💕💕

I'll be back in Houston in December 🤘🏼

Back