• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thieves are the scum of the earth!

yanki01

Oakley Beginner
:(

My truck was broke into last week. Along with leaving me with a broken rear glass (getting replaced today) , they stole my iPod nano, a cup full of change, some pocket knives and mini LED flashlights. My Oakley Two Face polarized sunglasses were also stolen. They were in my center console arm rest compartment. I live in an apartment complex and wasn't the only one who got their vehicle broken into. Sucks but not much I can do about it now. I've been on the lookout with ebay, craigslist and even some local facebook selling pages and nothing on my stuff.

The difference on these sunglasses was they had the chrome O on the side with black iridium polarized lens and polished black frame. the option for the chrome O was only on non-polarized, polished black frame sunglasses.

I have my flak jackets with black iridium polarized lenses as I hate to drive or wear anything other that polarized. I mainly use the flaks as my golf sunglasses and wear them when I wear a hat. I guess they're now my everyday sunglasses OR until I find something else I like.

people suck.

ford1.jpg

ford3.jpg

ford2.jpg

I am sorry your loss. My wife and I are dealing with that situation at the moment as well. Broke the window and stole her gym bag while she was running which had wallet and car keys. It was not our car though, was a friends.

I hope you find justice.

Happened to me a few years back. Thief got my $130 JVC stereo and $50 pair of Jupiters. Getting the glass fixed on the vehicle cost more than what was taken. How I wish they would chop off the arms of thieves in the USA.

Happened to me a few years back. Thief got my $130 JVC stereo and $50 pair of Jupiters. Getting the glass fixed on the vehicle cost more than what was taken. How I wish they would chop off the arms of thieves in the USA.
noooooooooooooooo......

First.....we pull off the fingernails...
Next we cut off one finger.....
Next we cut off two fingers.....
Next we cut off a few more .....
Now we let them bleed and cry for a little while all alone.....
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......now what do we do?
I know......
Let's bash in a kneecap so they can't run from the law.....

Should I go on? I think you get the hint. ;)

The last person who stole from me, I tracked down and beat up. 10 or so years later, I'm not real proud of that.

Sorry that happened to you; I know how angry you must be.