• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is just a start

Clear Flak 2.0 added thanks to @Oakman1992

20240225_012110.jpg

There are many good people on this forum, who can help you with developing your collection from all aspects. I was just looking at my collection thread; I'm amazed at how my collection has grown in quality and quantity from August 2020 to now... only 3 1/2 years! I've bought and sold many, many pairs of Oakleys over the years (I don't know how many, over a thousand, but I wouldn't say thousands), but the pairs I've found for my collection are really special to me for all sorts of reasons.

Feel free to ask me about any pairs you might be interested in. If I don't know enough about a particular model, I can point you toward a member with more knowledge.

There are many good people on this forum, who can help you with developing your collection from all aspects. I was just looking at my collection thread; I'm amazed at how my collection has grown in quality and quantity from August 2020 to now... only 3 1/2 years! I've bought and sold many, many pairs of Oakleys over the years (I don't know how many, over a thousand, but I wouldn't say thousands), but the pairs I've found for my collection are really special to me for all sorts of reasons.

Feel free to ask me about any pairs you might be interested in. If I don't know enough about a particular model, I can point you toward a member with more knowledge.
Thanks a bunch man, I appreciate that and I'll definitely keep that in mind. Right now I have C Six and Mag Switch at the top of my higher dollar list...still about 6 mo. out from pulling the trigger on those

Thanks a bunch man, I appreciate that and I'll definitely keep that in mind. Right now I have C Six and Mag Switch at the top of my higher dollar list...still about 6 mo. out from pulling the trigger on those
There is a rather large jump in price between those two models.

Back