• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Throwing it out there.

I’m just now seeing this...dude @zwc0442 i wouldn’t sweat it. You have got a lot of love from the members here. When I first got on this site a while ago I asked the question about my XX and who would be someone to help me. I got countless PMs from members saying you. There were a couple others always mentioned but a few PMs went into detail on why you were the guy.

I’ve had you repair multiple pairs and have been happy as can be. I appreciate your work I’ve seen your custom thread. Your work speaks for itself and that’s all that matters to me.

It has come to my attention from a few people that some on here seem to think that I am stuck up or a snob (not my words) because I generally do not go through others threads and like others posts, comment, and engage and such. It's not something I am doing because I do not like what others customizers and such are doing. I try not to look at others stuff as I don't want to intentionally end up using someone else's idea that they came up with for a frame as far as design, colors, ideas and such. I try to stick to my own thread and answer questions and such where I can. And if I come up with and idea or something for a paint scheme, or whatever it may be I would like it to be something that I thought up or someone requested and not something I seen another do and trying to copy it intentionally or unintentionally . So that is why I am not going through all the customs threads looking at everyone's pics commenting and liking. So just posting this up to clear up what some seem to think is uppity behavior or whatever people think. Just trying to make some cool stuff the best I can.

I can no longer provide you with likes and will unfortunately be forced to look elsewhere for custom work, so as not to feed your obvious “ uppity-ness “ that I failed to previously notice.

Congratulations Zach ... you had me fooled ;)

Back