• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 2 Livestrong Finally!

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Premium Member
Whorlando
Got my grail; it feels good. As I start to figure out what I'm going to keep in my collection; this guy is def staying ;). Thanks @YakuzaFloralGangsta for helping me complete this longing desire.

First impression: It has this yellowish pop that I've really liked from afar; now finally arrived on my wrist. It has a whole new appreciation :).

Display box is a nice added touch. Oakley def did right with the Time Bomb 2 series. Those are def watches to hold onto.

48 hour power reserve; not bad!( not as good as most high end watches 72+)

26 jewel movement; great touch excellent for lubricating the movement @cacatman jk :).

I have quite a few watches, from cartier, breitling, tag, hublot, rolex and etc. This one is def a show stopper. The live strong Tb2 lives up to the hype and more. The attention it gets; is worth the high dollar value.

I did not add pics of the box; but it is a complete set. Sorry I don't post a lot of pics; I'll be kinder to my Ofriends ;)

Steve

IMG_4792.JPG

IMG_4793.JPG

IMG_4794.JPG

Got my grail; it feels good. As I start to figure out what I'm going to keep in my collection; this guy is def staying ;). Thanks @YakuzaFloralGangsta for helping me complete this longing desire.

First impression: It has this yellowish pop that I've really liked from afar; now finally arrived on my wrist. It has a whole new appreciation :).

Display box is a nice added touch. Oakley def did right with the Time Bomb 2 series. Those are def watches to hold onto.

48 hour power reserve; not bad!( not as good as most high end watches 72+)

26 jewel movement; great touch excellent for lubricating the movement @cacatman jk :).

I have quite a few watches, from cartier, breitling, tag, hublot, rolex and etc. This one is def a show stopper. The live strong Tb2 lives up to the hype and more. The attention it gets; is worth the high dollar value.

I did not add pics of the box; but it is a complete set. Sorry I don't post a lot of pics; I'll be kinder to my Ofriends ;)

Steve

View attachment 375254

View attachment 375255

View attachment 375256
Congratulations, bro!! Very nice!!! Thanks for the tag. Wondering if you were ever going to get one!
P.S. The manual wind is now working just fine after a good service!!! Don't ask me how much it cost, though!!!

Back