• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb Case is fully Japan Made

er.medix

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys.
Yesterday, I opened the timebomb's back cover... and i found "Japan" engraved on the inner side of it,right under the glass window. So we can say that not only the clasp, but also the whole case is Japan-Made.
(sorry but i forgot to take photos)
I think that nowadays is very rare to find a fully japan made watch. Even mid-to-high end seikos or citizen have china-malaysia-made case (and many other parts)
Our timebombs are not a simple "fashion watch" ( a normal watch-guy who doesn't know oakley watch line would think so)
They were intended as real watches,built to last.
Please guys think about it...

Hi guys.
Yesterday, I opened the timebomb's back cover... and i found "Japan" engraved on the inner side of it,right under the glass window. So we can say that not only the clasp, but also the whole case is Japan-Made.
I think that nowadays is very rare to find a fully japan made watch. Even mid-to-high end seikos or citizen have china-malaysia-made case (and many other parts)
Our timebombs are not a simple "fashion watch" ( a normal watch-guy who doesn't know oakley watch line would think so)
My friend, that's old news......

Hi guys.
Yes, Pretty sure all Oakley watches were made with Seiko movements which are quite nice, I own a few Seikos myself. The watches had proper mechanics and at the very least the movements were made in Japan at the Seiko factory.

Back