• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tmsnewberry Collection

• Thread starter tmsnewberry
  • Start date
Very nice, now what's for sell, lol j/k

That's the one thing I have not done yet is sell a pair lol, I do have a stpl Holbrook and a alinghi fuel cell I'd get rid of though because try are doubles lol

Just got my robert Williams in today and will update when my other two pair get in later this week

Other then the Shaun White holbrooks... what other ones are in that most recent pic?

???? I'm not sure what pic your looking at the most recent updates are on page 9 and page 11 which neither of them have anything to do with holbrooks

Sorry, meant the most recent picture of holbrooks.. the one on page 5, not the most recent picture. Love the FMJ holbrook btw :)

Got you, let's see there are two pair of stpl, max fear, Jupiter camo, Ducati, all 4 Shaun whites, moto gp, matte clear with ruby, matte clear with grey, both red/blue releases, deuce coupe, Julian Wilson, grape juice, 24k fmj... Ummm I think that's all of the holbrooks I own they may not all be in that picture but that's what I own

Latest Posts

Back