• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To buy or not to buy ?

ThePolished frame comes with VR28, and matte frame comes with BIP. I think you are searching for a matte black frame.
I think he's trying to do what I am. Pb2 polished with black iridium polarized lenses.
You could buy both polished & matte black pb2 versions & do a lens swap. Or get aftermarket black lenses for the polished black pb2...which is what I'll probably do.

Anyone selling BIP lenses for pb2? Hit me up.

Last edited:
I think he's trying to do what I am. Pb2 polished with black iridium polarized lenses.
You could buy both polished & matte black pb2 versions & do a lens swap. Or get aftermarket black lenses for the polished black pb2...which is what I'll probably do.

Anyone selling BIP lenses for pb2? Hit me up.

dh4645 we have a Sale thread for a reason...................

Sorry for the silly question but what is the advantage or disadvantage of PB1 vs PB2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the silly question but what is the advantage or disadvantage of PB1 vs PB2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PB1 has the Elite or Hex icon, whereas the PB2 has regular stretch O. PB2 has unobtainium on the nose and earstems and the PB1 does not. Shape is slightly different from one to the next, but can look very similar. The Box the PB1 came with has the "elite" O and the box on the PB 2 has the stretch O. The Microfiber bag on the PB1 has the elite O icon. Many people consider the PB1 to be "elite" and the PB2 to not be part of the elite line up. PB1 will usually cost you more than a PB2.

Latest Posts

Back