• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Today Only: Non serial Plasma XX $550

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant open the link. what's the condition and inclusions? thanks!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
cant open the link. what's the condition and inclusions? thanks!!
Not at home right now so I just copied the eBay description.

Up for sale is a genuine pair of Oakley X-Metal XX sunglasses, Plasma finish, with 24k Gold and Black Iridium lenses. This auction includes: Frame, lenses, and black microclear bag. No box, coin, or paperwork is included.

The frame is in excellent shape with very minor signs of wear. That means you may see some small rub marks or signs of the casting process, but the frame is free of any major damage or otherwise note worthy markings. This frame does not have a serial number, but was verified as genuine by Oakley HQ during a recent tune up. As best anyone can figure this is probably a warranty issued frame.

Since these glasses have been discontinued for a number of years Oakley was only able to tune up the nose bridge. The nose is tight but does have a decent amount of flex in it, more to one side than the other. They are not loose or floppy, just not super tight like some pairs can be, and the current condition is exactly how they were returned to me by Oakley. The arms are tight. I was able to source brand new OEM XX rubber for the remainder of the frame, so all included rubber is in brand new shape. This frame will be in good shape for quite some time and no service is needed.

Included in this auction are 2 sets of lenses. Both sets are OEM Oakley lenses and are in good condition overall (detailed photos below). Both sets of lenses have minor scratches and cleaning marks that don't affect vision when worn. If fact, I'm unable to get any marks to show up in photographs from either side of the lenses. I just want to be clear that these lenses are not brand new mint condition, but they absolutely aren't the scratched up garbage that comes with a lot of pairs that you see sold on eBay. They are perfectly usable and shouldn't need replacing for quite some time if proper care is taken.

Shipping will be done through USPS fully tracked and insured with signature confirmation on delivery. I realize that the signature confirmation may be inconvenient but I feel its needed on an item of this rarity and value. Rest assured these items will be packed with a great deal of care in an over sized box for extra protection. I'll pack them as securely for you as I would hope someone would for me.

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.