• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying To Decide On Ski Goggles

The quality of the Oakley lenses compared to the Smith's is also much better in my opinion. If you're at the shop and comparing them, take a look into a light. You can really notice the glare when wearing the Smith's. Not so much with the Oakley's.

Haven't really had much experience with the Dragon's.

Fire is good for sunny days and I prefer it for looks but I find black iridium (it's brown tint instead of neutral like sunglasses) has better contrast. I do find fire works unexpectedly well in dark blizzard conditions though, I find them a bit brighter than the black. I've been using pink iridium and now VR50 pink iridium for cloudy/foggy/white out conditions. Overall they're fine but are neutral tint so sometimes I have problems with contrast. Sometimes I'll through on my wife's persimmon Crobars to compare though, the persimmons are brighter but there wasn't much improvement in contrast so when it's really bad out (fog) it doesn't really make a difference.

Latest Posts

Back