• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turbine nose pads

jhout

Oakley Beginner
I've recently purchased prescription turbines and the nose pads are way too small the glasses sit way too close to my face and my eyelashes constantly rub on the lenses it's extremely annoying. Does anyone know if i can get like Sport nose pads or XL nose pads or anything to get these things off my face? It's like these are just for people with huge sticking out noses it's ridiculous! I've even tried the Asian Fit after market nose pads on Amazon and they're no better. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've recently purchased prescription turbines and the nose pads are way too small the glasses sit way too close to my face and my eyelashes constantly rub on the lenses it's extremely annoying. Does anyone know if i can get like Sport nose pads or XL nose pads or anything to get these things off my face? It's like these are just for people with huge sticking out noses it's ridiculous! I've even tried the Asian Fit after market nose pads on Amazon and they're no better. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
eBay has 2 sizes for just look for straightlink nose pads..Did work for me...I use it on pit Boss 2, straightlik and turbines.

Back