• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Two Face and/or Turbine for something from this pile

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
The turbines I have aren't exact and are OCP - matte black with grey socks, chrome polarized, blackUSA icons. Matte black with black socks, grey polarized, color USA icons. Both square O with a spare set of gunmetal icons.

What pair are you interested in?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
What pair are you interested in?
Is the OO a Square - Silver, blue iridium? If it fits like the E Wire I might be interested, always wondered what the OO was like in person. I can only do the E because of the hammer stems extend the temple width. If the OO are straight and narrow I likely can't do them.

Username Hidden said:
Is the OO a Square - Silver, blue iridium? If it fits like the E Wire I might be interested, always wondered what the OO was like in person. I can only do the E because of the hammer stems extend the temple width. If the OO are straight and narrow I likely can't do them.

IMG_20161103_202710.jpg

Gold and blue? Not stock?

I could be game.

If you want to sell your square metal vault, let me know. Thanks. I tried on a Two Face yesterday for the 1st time and I really liked it. Not enough to pay MSRP though :rolleyes:

Username Hidden said:
Gold and blue? Not stock?

I could be game.
Nope they are silver, definitely stock. I can take some better pics tonight

I've had some interest but nothing firm yet. To the top!