• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vault lense sales

This still going on? I wouldn’t mind getting some 24k and Chrome Holbrook lenses. I have Chrome Polarized but I don’t really love having polarized lenses.

Vault store said 50$ for straight links is that the same price everyone else paid?

Vault store said 50$ for straight links is that the same price everyone else paid?
The old color ways are discontinued (non- prizm lenses) which are why they are on Clearance (not a sale).—at least the non polarized ones. They will be on clearance until they sell through the inventory and it should be consistent between vaults—even though one did insist to me ice was not on clearance but that was just poor store management.

The old color ways are discontinued (non- prizm lenses) which are why they are on Clearance (not a sale).—at least the non polarized ones. They will be on clearance until they sell through the inventory and it should be consistent between vaults—even though one did insist to me ice was not on clearance but that was just poor store management.

Nope.