• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vegas Hard Case!

Okay guys i mailed everyones stuff i cant believe mail is that expensive single bag 4bucks, a set of one bag and 1 case almost 6 bucks thats 3 day mail a no win win really anyways hope you guys enjoy them i will pm all the tracking you guys know who you are.

Okay guys i mailed everyones stuff i cant believe mail is that expensive single bag 4bucks, a set of one bag and 1 case almost 6 bucks thats 3 day mail a no win win really anyways hope you guys enjoy them i will pm all the tracking you guys know who you are.

Take your time, & do your thing ... I have a feeling everyone is feeling A-OK about everything.

I am waiting for a couple things here for these NYC Liberty bags myself ... get these out before noon tomorrow ...

tracking sent to you guys . I have 4 more micro bags and 3 more cases I will be listing them at the exchange section might as well get rid of them rather that return them. I got my share so if anybody wanted them pm me.

Back