• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vintage Handouts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everybody. I have some vintage handouts for sale. I have x metal, wires, straights, racing jackets, minutes, fives, topcoats, pro m frames, perscription, eye jackets, trenchcoat, m frames, and frogskins. Most r in perfect condition, folder is a little rough tho. Makes a hell of a display piece. They r 8.5 x 11 in size. Sold as a set only. $120 obo. Im not 100% sure on the value so dont be afraid to send me a reasonable offer. There r 14 total. The date on the folder is 1997. International shipping add $20. Here is a few pics (too many to post all)

Folder
yva5u6a2.jpg

zygy9ane.jpg

seruryte.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Moved to misc. section.

Break up the set? I'd be interested in m frame pages if they're frame worthy

Username Hidden said:
Break up the set? I'd be interested in m frame pages if they're frame worthy

They r frame worthy. I dont really wanna break up the set tho

$75 takes them all

Pm / Offer sent
Tim

Received just as described, thanks!
Tim

This item was one of the very early Oakley catalogues that was distributed to dealers in 1997, it was loose leaf style with the 18 black pages (not numbered) housed in the folder cover, my own copy has two additional pages, one for early Zeros, and one for Trenchcoat, with a different style presentation, I am not sure if these two were actually part of it, or added to it for convenience by the dealer who originally owned it. Personally I would suggest any surviving copies of this document should retain complete status, for desirability and historical reasons.

Back