• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wally Lopez Garage Rock | Love 'em or Hate 'em?

Love 'em or Hate 'em?

• Love

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Hate

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Neither love nor hate... Indifferent. I don't think radical colorways are consistent with Oakley's (true) identity. I'm starting to like the GR itself more and more.

Heavily anticipated by who? And in the end of your video you'll see he's actually wearing the Antifreeze Frogskins, so it seems even Wally doesn't like his own signature.

Heavily anticipated by who? And in the end of your video you'll see he's actually wearing the Antifreeze Frogskins, so it seems even Wally doesn't like his own signature.

Well we had a huge pre-order interest in these, more than the vast majority of previous signature series'. Seems heavily anticipated to us.

Some of the clips/photos used in the video were from before his signature was released. I am sorry for any confusion caused here.

I really want to like them, but like much of the recent stuff there isn't enough to make me grab the wallet and place an order.
Wonder when the next new edgy line will appear.

Back