• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Want To Buy: "Infinite Hero" JULIET Carbon/Violet Iridium Custom Combo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Pm sent.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Believe or not, I actually went to the official retail in my city for an 04-148 JULIET, but they don't have one! And the retail price for an none polarized JULIET here is about $500 USD (A little crazy right?) !

Besides, After the combo I want is done, U still have an Plasma/Black Iridium laying around for sale/trade which I can't do as easily as U guys do. Base on this I consider paying the price for both pair to make the combo a little too much.

Username Hidden said:
I'm thinking that with the IH bringing between $325 and $400 that it's going to take at least $400 to get a transaction going. And probably more like $500.
My .02

Username Hidden said:
my guess you would have the shell out 500 or more to get a pair like that.. I'm not sure to many guys are going to want to do that. But i may be surprised. I have both pairs (brand new carbon and brand new IH) and id have to have at least 500 for me to even consider it. Heck, I paid 400 just to get the IH juliet in the first place. But ill admit, the carbon IH looks good.

I want lots of things and the value that I assign is often different than the value that the actual owners assign. You should buy a pair of IH and a bare carbon frame and do it yourself. That way you would have what you want AND have the ability to return the IH to stock and capture most if not all of the value at a later date.

Username Hidden said:
I want lots of things and the value that I assign is often different than the value that the actual owners assign. You should buy a pair of IH and a bare carbon frame and do it yourself. That way you would have what you want AND have the ability to return the IH to stock and capture most if not all of the value at a later date.

U are right. If this doesn't work, I'll make the swap myshelf.

An I.H. JULIET lense/rubber set are hard to find, as well as a single JULIET carbon frame. They don't have those parts for sale in OAKLEY official retail store here, even on E-bay it's hard to find now. I have a I.H. JULIET on its way to me. But if I purchase another JULIET carbon/black iridium (04-148) set, I would not have any use for what's left after I complete the swap. The good thing for if someone can do it for me with a reasonable price is I can save a lot trouble and get both I.H. JULIET on my collection.

Anyway, I'm looking into other options, too.
I think a "SandBlast Titanium Finish" like this will also look good with the I.H. JULIET lense & rubber set!(SANDBLAST, más design) I wonder if someone on this forum can do a custom frame finish like this?

Username Hidden said:

U are right. If this doesn't work, I'll make the swap myshelf.

An I.H. JULIET lense/rubber set are hard to find, as well as a single JULIET carbon frame. They don't have those parts for sale at OAKLEY official retail store in the city I live, even on E-bay it's hard to find now. I have a I.H. JULIET on its way to me. But if I purchase another JULIET carbon/black iridium (04-148) set, I would not have any use for what's left after I complete the swap. The good thing for if someone can do it for me with a reasonable price is I can save a lot trouble and get both I.H. JULIET on my collection.

Anyway, I'm looking into other options, too.
I think a "SandBlast Titanium Finish" like this will also look good with the I.H. JULIET lense & rubber set!(SANDBLAST, más design) I wonder if someone on this forum can do a custom frame finish like this?

pmed~ =)

Bump!

Got few PM...Come on guys...

Username Hidden said:
There's a set on eBay for $535: Oakley CUSTOM INFINITE HERO JULIET

Yeah, this one has been there for a long time already... But I kinda had a history with this seller:

One of my friend "Buy It Now" a I.H. JULIET lens set which he claimed to be "The Last Pair", and ask him to ship to Shanghai a few month ago.
This lens set is introduce to him by me, and we got all the info's right.
But, My friend can't complete the deal, because the item never arrived after 42 days' wait.
He checked the shipping status and find out the package last info shown it reached the U.S. custom then just fell under the radar.
He contacted this seller "BmCaps" (I translated all the emails for him), but he was not willing to help even before the 45 day deadline.
With no choice, my friend filed a dispute and get his money back.

The funny thing is the same I.H. lens set came up on E-Bay again after about 2 weeks...which makes my friend and I very unhappy!Because as a so called trusted seller, he never even explained to us What The Hell Really Hppened...If this item is really missing in transaction after it reached Shanghai, it's quite impossible to find it back.
To be honest, even it went missing in US, 9 times out of 10 U can't find it back...That's the idea of "Missing", right.

Bsed on this, I'm probably not going to buy anything from him.
"BmCaps" has a very good credit on his E-Bay page. But my friend paid the B.I.N. price for what he wanted, not for trouble and waist of time. So sadly for me, this seller's credit is as bad as it can get.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, this one has been there for a long time already... But I kinda had a history with this seller:

One of my friend "Buy It Now" a I.H. JULIET lens set which he claimed to be "The Last Pair", and ask him to ship to Shanghai a few month ago.
This lens set is introduce to him by me, and we got all the info's right.
But, My friend can't complete the deal, because the item never arrived after 42 days' wait.
He checked the shipping status and find out the package last info shown it reached the U.S. custom then just fell under the radar.
He contacted this seller "BmCaps" (I translated all the emails for him), but he was not willing to help even before the 45 day deadline.
With no choice, my friend filed a dispute and get his money back.

The funny thing is the same I.H. lens set came up on E-Bay again after about 2 weeks...which makes my friend and I very unhappy!Because as a so called trusted seller, he never even explained to us What The Hell Really Hppened...If this item is really missing in transaction after it reached Shanghai, it's quite impossible to find it back.
To be honest, even it went missing in US, 9 times out of 10 U can't find it back...That's the idea of "Missing", right.

Bsed on this, I'm probably not going to buy anything from him.
"BmCaps" has a very good credit on his E-Bay page. But my friend paid the B.I.N. price for what he wanted, not for trouble and waist of time. So sadly for me, this seller's credit is as bad as it can get.

That's a rather unfortunate story. Just my luck that you told it two days after I ordered a set of NIB Ice Iridium Polarized replacement lenses for my Juliets from him! I hope his shipping methods inside the US are trouble-free.

Username Hidden said:
That's a rather unfortunate story. Just my luck that you told it two days after I ordered a set of NIB Ice Iridium Polarized replacement lenses for my Juliets from him! I hope his shipping methods inside the US are trouble-free.
I know this is old and I just happened to see your post while searching for something else. How was your NIB Ice Polar lenses? I won a pair of BIP supposedly new and for a really good price on one of his auctions. When I received it, I could see it was "like new", but not "new new".