• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are chances Oakley re-releases X-Metal?

No........no.no.no.no.no
Especially for you @Slojack

9AD66171-A535-4149-AC57-0535C52555D1.jpeg

Perhaps if they had used O-luminum instead of aluminum 🤷‍♂️

Not me...but I also don’t have a Romeo either so I’m far away 😂

You have to get one man. Then you have to get more. Then you end up with 5 and still want more......you know, just stay away from them Mike, they will just lead you down a spiral. I will let you live vicariously through mine so you don't have to experience the pain of being an addict. ;)

Yep. And no matter how bad people say they are (and even if they won't admit it), most X-metal enthusiasts will have at least 1 specimen of the badman and madman to fill out their collection to make their collection "complete".

The last sentence is soooo innacurate

Yep. And no matter how bad people say they are (and even if they won't admit it), most X-metal enthusiasts will have at least 1 specimen of the badman and madman to fill out their collection to make their collection "complete".

Right!?! Same people talk shít about the half x and their flaws but want $500 for a pair.

Hell, at one point people on this forum traded XS and XX for brand new Ferrari mad\badman. Talk about life regrets.

I'm afraid you're going to have to explain it to him. He doesn't know how to use punctuation or spell "labour".

Hush.

I referred to your "last" sentence being inaccurate....and that was the whole paragraph.

Also, my spelling may not be perfect...but unlike the other 97% of the idiotic world, I refuse to use auto spell on any devices. .

Back