• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What do you think is the most Underrated Oakley?

Fast Jackets for sure. People always said, "it's just a flak Jacket." But it wasn't, it was wider, lenses were more secure, and were a lot more comfortable for people that wear 7 3/4 hats. They just weren't the same.

I LOVE my Carbon Shift. It's been my go-to pair for quite a while. I feel like it got lost in the shuffle with Badman and Madman taking all the headlines (and most of them negative). To me they are a perfect blend of everything Oakley that I love and the shape almost feels like a bit of a throwback to some of the early 2000 styles.

Even though I wore my Blue Camos yesterday(no pics am affraid), I don't think as yet that I've ever wore the whites............never say never!

Mag Switches (even though 1.if you drop them, they smash into a thousand pieces, 2. It's near impossible to change the bridge shocks, unlike it's "cousin" the Juliet, and 3. You shouldn't sweat while wearing!!!!). Love the styling and weight of them!

Split Jacket - Like someone said, the Jawbone stole all the love. But the Jawbones don't come with the wind gasket which is useful in some applications.

Back