• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is A Good Complimentry Lens If You Already Have Black I

Re: What is a good complimentry lens if you already have bla

ok well im gonna throw this out there, if you have a sport performance style pair of glasses, +Red is awesome. it gives you great contrast and is super cool looking too. its similar to ruby but more blue and red. its really awesome. just my thoughts

Ditto on that Amber BI Polar. I didn't realize anyone else liked that lens. It's one of my favorite all time lenses (after Ruby :D )

Even though it's a hard to find lens color. It's a good "all around/all conditions" color.

D

Ruby is so god damn gross.. lol. It deserves to be on the lens ****list along with G26 and Amber Black Iridium/Polarized. They just need to ditch it completely and replace it all with +Red.

dwcfrr74 said:
Ditto on that Amber BI Polar. I didn't realize anyone else liked that lens. It's one of my favorite all time lenses (after Ruby :D )

Even though it's a hard to find lens color. It's a good "all around/all conditions" color.

D

Wish I could get them in my frogs!

Wrist, I agree about G26. But BAP is an awesome lens to use.

wrist said:
Yall are crazy, lol. Fire is one of, if not the most versatile lens out there.
Fire > Ice and Ruby. Ruby is garbage. I can't stand that blue tint, makes the world look pale, sickly and diseased. If you're going strictly for aesthetics, Emerald is awesome. It's not available polarized anymore though.

Ofcourse, that's just my opinion :)

I can totally vounch for that, I was eating a turkey sandwich once and had a pair of sunburst fire lenses on my gatorz I used to wear which is almost the same as ruby lenses and the meat looked weird in the blue tint. I was like ewww I'm not wearing those style lenses anymore.

I'm a huge fan of the OO Red Iridium Polarized or G30 Polarized. They are both great lenses for pretty much every situation that the Black Iridium Polarized would be too dark. Just my 2 Cents!!

Latest Posts

Back