• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys are You and Your Better Half Wearing Today

Great pics looks like you are having a great summer! I really like both your frogs in that first pic!
Sorry I missed this for so long. Funny enough. I looked through this thread and there are photos of my ex-wife and myself together. From those posts until now. I got divorced, gained soul custody of my son, found someone new, got engaged, allowed my ex back into my son's life and now shared custody. The way it should be. Now I have a beautiful family and an ex I can actually get along with. My son loves his mother even though she wasn't always there. Now too I can be there for my 3 step sons as well since their dad disappeared 3 years ago.

It's been a Rollercoaster 🎢 ride to hell and back. But I think things are finally settled down enough. Started college now too. Forgot to mention that one. It's been absolutely perfect timing for my recovery and complicated regeneration. 🙂

20210906_114817.jpg

20210829_093515.jpg

20210828_135734.jpg

20210828_132810.jpg

20210828_132759.jpg

20210828_172522.jpg

Sorry I missed this for so long. Funny enough. I looked through this thread and there are photos of my ex-wife and myself together. From those posts until now. I got divorced, gained soul custody of my son, found someone new, got engaged, allowed my ex back into my son's life and now shared custody. The way it should be. Now I have a beautiful family and an ex I can actually get along with. My son loves his mother even though she wasn't always there. Now too I can be there for my 3 step sons as well since their dad disappeared 3 years ago.

It's been a Rollercoaster 🎢 ride to hell and back. But I think things are finally settled down enough. Started college now too. Forgot to mention that one. It's been absolutely perfect timing for my recovery and complicated regeneration. 🙂

View attachment 911015

View attachment 911016

View attachment 911017

View attachment 911018

View attachment 911019

View attachment 911020
That’s wonderful news buddy! Happy for you 😊 I know it must have been a struggle and happy to see things working out for ya:)

What are you studying?

That’s wonderful news buddy! Happy for you 😊 I know it must have been a struggle and happy to see things working out for ya:)

What are you studying?
Civil Engineering. It's harder than it sounds. The Statics classes are written in another language lol. But seriously I'm doing well. I have 2 midterm exams tomorrow. One in Auto-Cad and the other in Math. I'm ready for both but the profs always like to toss curve balls on tests and quizzes.

Civil Engineering. It's harder than it sounds. The Statics classes are written in another language lol. But seriously I'm doing well. I have 2 midterm exams tomorrow. One in Auto-Cad and the other in Math. I'm ready for both but the profs always like to toss curve balls on tests and quizzes.
It actually doesn’t sound easy at all😜😜😜 Proud of you bro!

Back