• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

I love me some Tailend....
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Question for ya Cacatman, does that mask actually work as advertised? Can you wear it, and your glasses without fogging up? 🤔
Works better than other masks I’ve bought (probably tried 10 different ones).

However, you have to ensure the mask rides up high on the nosebridge (which is sometimes challenging for those of us who are “flatfaced”! 😆).

I modify n95 masks as mask replacement filters inside the mask.

The silicon makes it super comfortable, but I noticed wear on the ear straps, which cannot be replaced.

Be careful about bending the nosebridge too much as the metal can break.

Works better than other masks I’ve bought (probably tried 10 different ones).

However, you have to ensure the mask rides up high on the nosebridge (which is sometimes challenging for those of us who are “flatfaced”! 😆).

I modify n95 masks as mask replacement filters inside the mask.

The silicon makes it super comfortable, but I noticed wear on the ear straps, which cannot be replaced.

Be careful about bending the nosebridge too much as the metal can break.
Thanks! I've been going back and forth on getting one, but $60 bucks for a mask that's no different from any other mask just doesn't make financial sense, however, if I could wear one with my glasses and NOT run the risk of walking into a wall face first, and defacing my precious Oakleys, I'd jump all over it 😁!

☝️

@Timhyde74
It's a little front heavy. Bulky. Expensive even with a discount. Mainly makes you look like a Marvel villain. Plus this whole covid monkey business is on it's way out.
Save your money.
Even you can’t take the “high ground” on this. We have all bought Oakley stuff for little practical reasons!!! 😂😂😂

The MSK 3 is about 75 points out of 100 on the Richter scale of practicality and usefulness, but is a must buy due to the die hard Oakley fan.

Even you can’t take the “high ground” on this. We have all bought Oakley stuff for little practical reasons!!! 😂😂😂

The MSK 3 is about 75 points out of 100 on the Richter scale of practicality and usefulness, but is a must buy due to the die hard Oakley fan.
Hey, my 2 dozen+ pair of sunglasses is 100% practical. I have to match my sunglasses with my clothes and mood, haha

☝️

@Timhyde74
It's a little front heavy. Bulky. Expensive even with a discount. Mainly makes you look like a Marvel villain. Plus this whole covid monkey business is on it's way out.
Save your money.
Covid is back and stronger than ever bro. At least here in Europe. Record numbers are hitting many many countries.

Latest Posts

Back