• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Fake people!
8DA6B346-F17F-4372-BC78-021F7125F77D.png

We are selling a refigerator on Offer up. Here are some of the stupid questions we have gotten.

Does it work? No, I am selling a nonworking fridge.
How many cubic feet is it? I dont know we only stored ice cubes. They were rather small.
What brand is it? GE just like the ad says.
What are the dimensions? Its a little taller than my wife.
How cold is it? Right now its 28 but tomorrow the weatheman said we will hit 44
Is it creme or white? Its off white creme
I've had my fill of stupid questions today.

There is a whiteboard that management uses to write questions. They want us to participate by writing our responses.

The question that was asked pertained to agency success, specifically how are we contributing to the success.

I had to be the potstirrer and retort with a question: how do you know we're being successful? Apparently, it rubbed some management the wrong way because my supervisor called me into the conference room and went on the defensive and proceeded to beg me to come up with another response. I told her my creativity was done for the day.

And then whole at the bus stop, some dude asked me did a bus go to the mall. I asked him which one, there's more than one. He just looked at me like I'm crazy

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

There is a whiteboard that management uses to write questions. They want us to participate by writing our responses.

The question that was asked pertained to agency success, specifically how are we contributing to the success.

I had to be the potstirrer and retort with a question: how do you know we're being successful? Apparently, it rubbed some management the wrong way because my supervisor called me into the conference room and went on the defensive and proceeded to beg me to come up with another response. I told her my creativity was done for the day.

And then whole at the bus stop, some dude asked me did a bus go to the mall. I asked him which one, there's more than one. He just looked at me like I'm crazy

The amount of stupidity is staggering. My gut tells me just ride it out and retire yet my mind says tell these people you work with they are a joke. My supervisor is an imbecile. She reports to an imbecile. She hired more imbeciles. How a star like me slipped through is mind blowing considering the fact her entire team is an embarrasment.

People who complain about Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Officers, when those dedicated men and women, (more than 60% of whom are Hispanic or of Hispanic dissent), are just doing their jobs and enforcing the established laws that congress voted on and ratified. Stop complaining about and slandering the Officers. If you want change with regards to immigration, legal or otherwise, then complain to your State representatives and tell them to change the laws.

I am tired of hearing ICE Officers are

Racist
Fascists
cold hearted
Stormtroopers

Who drag "innocent", I use that term very loosely, "undocumented" people away from their families and ship them back to their countries of origin.

STOP maligning good hard working U.S. citizens who put their lives on the line to do the job they took an OATH to do. They are not the law breakers here, they are the protectors. They should be thanked not ridiculed.

I could make 1 grammar correction and 1 spelling correction in this rant but i don't think i wanna mess with Q today...

I could make 1 grammar correction and 1 spelling correction in this rant but i don't think i wanna mess with Q today...
And today's update:

The triggered management deleted my response after I left for the day. Hilarious.

Back