• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Nothing special, just a Trailblazer. It used to be a work vehicle, now it's a camping and a dog transporter.
This is my "when I have to pretend I'm an adult car".

Nothing special, just a Trailblazer. It used to be a work vehicle, now it's a camping and a dog transporter.
This is my "when I have to pretend I'm an adult car".
I always liked the Trailblazers. The Traverse that replaced it, not so much. Is that a C Class? Those things are sweet!

I always liked the Trailblazers. The Traverse that replaced it, not so much. Is that a C Class? Those things are sweet!
I with you on not being a Traverse fan, the Trailblazer's a tank compared to it.
Yes that's a C300 Sport. I took off the Sport grill and hood badge and replaced them with the Luxury grill and hood ornament. I like the classic look of them better.

I with you on not being a Traverse fan, the Trailblazer's a tank compared to it.
Yes that's a C300 Sport. I took off the Sport grill and hood badge and replaced them with the Luxury grill and hood ornament. I like the classic look of them better.
Nice! I agree the Luxury grill and hood ornament look better than the Sport's but the sport handles better IMO.

Nice! I agree the Luxury grill and hood ornament look better than the Sport's but the sport handles better IMO.
Thats why I did it, I wanted the best of both. I traded in a C Class Luxury for this and the handling is much better.
The Sport handles like it's on rails.

Got my wedding ring caught on the roof rail of my Xterra while washing it and took a nice chunk of skin off. Had to pull the ring out of the wound 🤮. Hello tetanus booster!

Agreed, I think Mercedes missed a trick by using the sport grille on everything short of an S Class.

Back