• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Looks like i missed a little bit of action 🤣
but really the forum has GOTTEN A LOT BETTER
since the celebrities were booted.

Haha - if you go slow in the left lane in Denmark and you're holding everybody else up, you'll get fined.. But I'm with you on that.. Or even the middle lane.. If the far right-hand lane is empty there's no reason, what so ever, for not using it.. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, where you're driving, who you're driving with.. Stay in the right-hand lane until you have to move over to pass.. *sigh*
In the usa every state except South Dakota has a keep right law.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the usa every state except South Dakota has a keep right law. Here is my favorite link to use to tell people.
Literally, I'm not clicking that link

as a long time, highly active member, your username is very new to me...

so, I clicked on your profile and noticed this was your first post in this forum...

of ALL the topics and active discussions on this forum, you decide to post a link in this thread - you sound sketchy and scammy and you've only posted once on this entire forum...

Last edited by a moderator:

so, I clicked on your profile and noticed this was your first post in this forum...

of ALL the topics and active discussions on this forum, you decide to post a link in this thread - you sound sketchy and scammy and you've only posted once on this entire forum...
Who has a favorite link to tell people about traffic laws? Mrs. Puff, maybe...😂

You tell ‘em!!!!😊

The least expensive donor Emerald Slate lenses available are safely ensconced in a pair of Ichiro Juliets @ $918 American bucks.
Grrrrr...
”Oakley”, this one’s for you!
:punish:

Back