• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

TAXES ON TOP OF TAXES
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

704AF894-7BB0-4BDB-8132-7454F2408CFB.jpeg

Which is it that you don't understand? The word "pu$$yfication", or the list of stupid new invented
I'm sorry, but there are only 2 genders. It's impossible to "invent" new genders, what you actually are referring to is mental illnesses. All these fruit cakes are no more than attention seekers, who are so bored with their lives they act like they are diffrent just so people will pay attention to them. If they want to PRETEND to be something other than what they were born as, fine, but they better not just expect me to play along cause its never going to happen. Call me intolerant, or what ever, don't really give a $hit, but I'm not going to enable or validate these people in any way, shape, or form 🤷‍♂️

I'm sorry, but there are only 2 genders. It's impossible to "invent" new genders, what you actually are referring to is mental illnesses. All these fruit cakes are no more than attention seekers, who are so bored with their lives they act like they are diffrent just so people will pay attention to them. If they want to PRETEND to be something other than what they were born as, fine, but they better not just expect me to play along cause its never going to happen. Call me intolerant, or what ever, don't really give a $hit, but I'm not going to enable or validate these people in any way, shape, or form 🤷‍♂️
Yes but tell, how do you really feel about it?... don't hold back now....
1664331520054.gif

My favorite that is happening out West here is the kids with cat ears and tails insisting they use a litter box in school

Latest Posts

Back