• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What Oakley Vaults Fit Which X-Metals?

I didn't see the vault that contains some of the low numbered Romeo Jordans:)
Wish it was mine but it's not...
c15fed02f26eaff3a2bfff0095e5be94.jpg
16cd6b7d14fa709ea0f970c5dfe6eaf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LOL
Thats not true trouble maker.
Oakley Metal Vault Cases | eBay
I own all the metal vaults possible...LOL
Not!
Though I think a couple peeps on here have those low serial Jorden metal vaults...I'm guessing of course. I think Joe Joe Smith has one, according to the above photo, I think thats Dallas piggly wiggly in the photo also. LOL:lolsign::lolsign:

Though I think a couple peeps on here have those low serial Jorden metal vaults...I'm guessing of course. I think Joe Joe Smith has one, according to the above photo, I think thats Dallas piggly wiggly in the photo also. LOL:lolsign::lolsign:

No..that’s @"TRUMP" you cann see he has very small hands hahah

I have a vault case that seems to have seriously effected the nose bridge on my Juliet (when I put them in the bridge was nice & tight, now it's pretty loose). Anybody know which case I have, & which I would need? The case I have is not metal (unfortunately)

I have a vault case that seems to have seriously effected the nose bridge on my Juliet (when I put them in the bridge was nice & tight, now it's pretty loose). Anybody know which case I have, & which I would need? The case I have is not metal (unfortunately)
Pics?