• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What’s up Oakley people?!?!

Supermanda7

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys and gals,

I’ve been wearing Oakley’s since my dad bought me my first pair when I was 13. I just stumbled across this forum tonight and was stoked to realize there’s a forum for us Oakley lovers!

I just picked up a pair of Split Jackets and I’m interested in getting the gasket for them. I’ve only been able to track down one on eBay but it’s crazy pricey, any recommendations on where I can track one down?

Thanks friends,
Amanda

Hey guys and gals,

I’ve been wearing Oakley’s since my dad bought me my first pair when I was 13. I just stumbled across this forum tonight and was stoked to realize there’s a forum for us Oakley lovers!

I just picked up a pair of Split Jackets and I’m interested in getting the gasket for them. I’ve only been able to track down one on eBay but it’s crazy pricey, any recommendations on where I can track one down?

Thanks friends,
Amanda
Gasket?

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. You may have found the right place to find what you're looking for. Only there is a waiting period for new members in order to fully access the exchange threads. You only have to have a minimum 15 posts, and have been a member for 14 days. Here is a link to those rules.

IMG_3894.gif

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. You may have found the right place to find what you're looking for. Only there is a waiting period for new members in order to fully access the exchange threads. You only have to have a minimum 15 posts, and have been a member for 14 days. Here is a link to those rules.

View attachment 837096
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up on the guidelines. I’ll wait patiently to delve into this more.

Latest Posts

Back