• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When the Junk Mail Scam is a little obvious...

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Aside from the fact it is usually the case no matter which way you look at it, bunch of the apartment resident just put the junk mail on top of the mailboxes. I decided to pull and scratch em all and confirmed my suspicion that they're all "winners".

:p Debating popping by the first day and claiming a cooler (cuz I guarantee you none of those 'winners' is getting cash, and nothing says those numbers correspond with the prizes directly to the right of em) if I'm in the area during my merchandising work.

1626824397434.png

1626824412591.png

Aside from the fact it is usually the case no matter which way you look at it, bunch of the apartment resident just put the junk mail on top of the mailboxes. I decided to pull and scratch em all and confirmed my suspicion that they're all "winners".

:p Debating popping by the first day and claiming a cooler (cuz I guarantee you none of those 'winners' is getting cash, and nothing says those numbers correspond with the prizes directly to the right of em) if I'm in the area during my merchandising work.

View attachment 883868
View attachment 883869
This looks like an ad from the 90’s lol

Latest Posts

Back