• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where can I find older Oakley ads?

clone

Oakley Beginner
NYC
I've been doing some research and I've been wanting to make a graphic using assets from Oakley ads. I can't really find any good quality images of ads that were run around the 90s and early 2000s. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been doing some research and I've been wanting to make a graphic using assets from Oakley ads. I can't really find any good quality images of ads that were run around the 90s and early 2000s. Any help would be appreciated.
Feel free to pm me

I had the Assouline book; I honestly wasn't terribly impressed with the content, but the book quality was top notch.

I'm looking for more digital graphics or reproductions of the original art, sketches, designs, etc. I'm not sure if it's open source at this point since Lux doesn't seem to acknowledge much of the older Oakley content, but I'm also not looking to make money off it, either. Really just some display art for inside the case. Definitely not spending stupid money on a magazine clipping or old display card.

More like this kind of stuff

D3424F0F-2A4E-432B-9256-FD7D14D2ECB0~4.jpeg

05a1ac3be43cc3e1694e19ab401daf60.jpg

B61446EF-DB1D-4CA9-AFE7-8A8655794B7D~2.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back