• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Did Your Forum User Name Come From?

Mine is a combination of a nickname and letter scramble of my name. I use it for almost everything, and surprisingly most people put an extra S in my name when they retype it- RustSpot.

My name is Ross and every few years up to highschool my nickname would change. It was Rossty at one point, pronounced more like Ross-Tea than Rusty, so I spelled it RosT. The first three letters of my last name are Put, so RostPut was my first thought when making an internet handle years ago, but it didn't flow well, so I swapped the U and O and made Rustpot.

Thanks for sharing Ross :0)
PS your avatar pic with the gun it scary :0( its like you're looking right at me.

i got my user name from my middle name hotley. hotley is a combination of my parents 1st names. and the ten came from my birth date, i've been using hotley10 for everything like email, fb ect :D...

Ahhh right. What are the two names??

Mine comes from my yr 10/11/12 geography teacher, since I have "van" in my name he rightly deduced that my ancestors are from the Netherlands. Obviously the "92" is from 1992.

Ah right. So what's with 92?? Year of birth?

Thanks M.
BTW, also, What is grade school? And how old are you when you go??

PS your avatar pic with the gun it scary :0( its like you're looking right at me.

It's only looking at the people who directly insult the Ten's hinges.

I can change it if you don't like it :sad: It was a joke picture someone said to make my avatar, not trying to scare anyone!

Latest Posts

Back